Experience, education and integrity are all necessary to perform a top-tier inspection. If you hire me you can rest assured that I will work tenaciously to protect YOUR Interests.
I performed my first structural inspection in 1980 while working for Alt & Witzig Engineering and I've been involved in construction and inspections ever since. I have personally performed well over 10,000 inspections while maintaining a perfect BBB rating.
My time with Alt & Witzig Engineering was the perfect foundation for Commercial and Home Inspections. While employed there I inspected everything from Bridges to Schools to High Rise Steel Structures. I was also responsible for most of the laboratory testing of soils, concrete, steel and Asphalt.
Here is a brief summary of my experience:
- 5 Years with a major Structural Engineering Firm
- Electrical Engineering Degree. (Honors Graduate 1984.)
- Licensed General Contractor (1985 - 2002)
- Wind Mitigation Inspector for State of Florida DFS
- InterNACHI – The Largest Home Inspector Organization.
- 28 Years as a full time Home Inspector
- ICC (International Code Council) Code Inspector Trained
I look forward to working for you. You may reach me at 239-354-3540.